SOUTHPORT CENTRAL FULLY RENOVATED 1 PLUS STUDY WITH 2 BATHROOMS! Lawson Street, SOUTHPORT QLD 4215
2 bedrooms for the price of 1. This is an opportunity not to be missed! Ready to move in or rent out.
FULLY RENOVATED modern city apartment is situated high on the 22nd floor of Southport Central. Owners have spared no expense with this contemporary chic city unit. Having the two bathrooms means that this one bedroom unit has an ensuite and walk-in robe which no other 1 bedroom design has.
With beautiful easy to maintain timber look vinyl planks throughout, ceiling fans, shutter door to study that can be used as a 2nd bedroom as well as new kitchen appliances. This unit overlooks to the Northern end of the Gold Coast bringning in the bright natural light with it’s large floor to ceiling glass windows. Every room capturing the beauty of the breathtaking ocean, Broadwater and Hinterland views.
Conveniently located with all Southport has to offer at your doorstep. Walking distance to Southport Shopping precinct, China Town, transport (trams, bus stops), local cafes and restaurants and schools.
This apartment is unfurnished and vacant for viewing.
* 1 bedroom, Study (converted to spare room), 2 bathrooms, 1 allocated car space
* Ensuite to master
* Walk-in-robe to master
* Spare bathroom to cater to your study/converted 2nd bedroom
* Fully renovated with feature walls, extra storage space, vinyl timber look floors, new oven and dishwasher, ceiling fans and quality shutters to the study
* Floor to ceiling glass windows with inviting natural light capturing the expansive views from the to the North and North East
* Practical modern kitchen with gas cooktop, stone bench tops, and upgrade appliances
* Open plan living area
* Ducted Air conditioning throughout
* Apartment size totalling approximately 83sqm
* 1 x Indoor and 2 x Outdoor pools with spa (heated and unheated)
* 2 x Gym
* Steam room
* BBQ areas
* Games room
* 2 x Residence lounge
To arrange an inspection or for more information, please contact Verona Li -Royal on 0451 177 488 / by email email@example.com